- Is at least 24 years old;
- Two years experience;
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records;
- Is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle in accordance with Washington state laws;
- Has a currently valid class A commercial motor vehicle operator's license issued only by one State or jurisdiction with a hazardous endorsement;
- Has prepared and furnished us with the list of violations;
- Has a valid T.W.I.C. Card;
- Has successfully completed a driver's road test and has been issued a certificate of driver's road test, or has presented an operator's license or a certificate of road test that we accept as equivalent to a road test.